Indianapolis Catholic Schoolhouse
Thanks for stopping by! Homeschooling can be challenging. But it can also be so rewarding! Parents and students benefit from the support of each other during their homeschooling adventures. This is why we are here!
- Are you looking for a classical, Catholic program?
- Do you desire a consistent, Catholic peer group for your children – the kind that builds lasting relationships and encouragement?
- Do you want Socratic discussion and classroom interaction for your middle and high school students?
- Do you feel like you are juggling too many things and missing family unity?
- Would you like to meet other parents with like-minded goals to share your journey?
~ Catholic Schoolhouse Overview ~
The whole family has a place at Catholic Schoolhouse. Our main mission is built on family unity and is designed to be flexible to enrich families educational experience while using classical elements presented in a structured environment.
Pre-grammar, allows the younger siblings in the family to begin learning ‘like the big kids’. They enjoy actives suited to ages 2-4, including art and science while being immersed in virtue all while learning our Catholic faith.
Grammar students, those traditionally of elementary ages K to 6th grades, will focus on mastering facts each week that provide a framework for future knowledge. These facts can be used as springboards for further learning at home, serve as additional contact points to refresh material that was previously taught, introduce new topics, or simply enrich your current homeschooling style.
Dialectic and Rhetoric stage students have opportunities for discussion, logic development, and speaking, while staying focused on fine arts and history time periods, keeping with the tour guide to facilitate family cohesiveness. Our upper level program is a place for your high school student to engage in group discussions and engaging interactions of classical learning as well as a full program to use in your homeschool. Contact us for more information.
Catholic Schoolhouse is more than a day out of the house; it can help bring structure and cohesiveness to your entire homeschool experience and will bless your family.